From Non Premium Member
Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch (CMS)
||SODIUM CARBOXYMETHYL STARCH (CMS or SCMS) is a starch ether derivative derived from starch. It is soluble in water at room temperature and forms a transparent to light milky and viscous solution.
CMS is an important modified starch with unique properties due to the presence of negatively charged functional group (CH2COO-). The introduction of carboxymethyl groups interrupts the ordered structure of native starch and intervenes with the re-association of gelatinized starch. This modification yields starch with decreased gelatinization temperature, increased solubility and improved storage stability.
CMS is chemically processed carbohydrate typically derived from Native starch viz. Maize, Potato, Tapioca & Rice.
These Sodium Carboxy Methyl starch and solution are alkaline in nature and have the capacity to replace sodium car-boxy methyl cellulose in fields like textile sizing and printing, corrugated paper, paper sizing, oil well drilling, water based distemper, oil bound distemper, electrodes, ceramics, pesticides, foundry, adhesives and others.
The chemical name of SCMS is SODIUM SALT OF CARBOXYMETHYL ETHER OF STARCH
Carboxymethyl Starch Sodium Salt, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Carboxymethyl Starch Sodium, CMS-Na, Na-CMS, Sodium CMS, Modified Starch, Anionic Carboxy Methyl Starch, Anionic Modified Starch, Starch Gum, CMS, Carboxy Methyl Ethers of Starch.
CAS NUMBER: 9063-38-1.
1) White or light yellow powder.
2) Insoluble in ethanol, ether, acetone and other organic solvents.
3) Easily soluble in cold water, immediate intake water and swell in 15 minutes.
4) Absorption of water is 30 times comparing to original volume.
5) In the presence of acid and metal salts, will produce a white turbidity or precipitation.
6) Biodegradable and non-toxic.
REASONS TO USE
1) Odorless and tasteless.
2) It is easily soluble, even in cold water.
3) Work as Binder, thickener, Suspending aid, stabilizer, Emulsifier.
4) Forming protective film.
5) Improving rheological properties.
6) Preventing growth of crystals.
7) Improving structure and texture and giving body.
8) Freeze/thaw stabilization.
9) Many grades are available for various kinds of applications
10) Help in preservation for long duration.
11) Better resistance towards micro-organisms.
CMS has a wide range of applications in industries, mostly used for purposes of thickening, stabilization, water preserving, etc. In pharmaceutical industry, CMS, also known as sodium starch Glycolate, is commonly used as disintegrate. It is also used in textile industry as thickening agent in textile printing paste and as sizing agent especially for hydrophilic yarn.
Another closed related material is carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), which has been used intensively in similar industries. However, CMS not only has many advantages over CMC, but comes with a much lower price tag. Therefore, CMS is poising to replace CMC in many of industrial applications.
CMS are widely used in Oil Well Drilling, Textile, Paper & Corrugated Board, Detergent, Welding Electrodes, Food, Pharmaceutical, Pesticides, Cosmetic, Toothpaste, Paint, Mining and Ceramic Industries.
20Kg or 25Kg 2(Two) ply paper bags or PP/HDPE laminated paper bags or PP bags + Inner plastic liner or As per availability.
||Mar 14, 2017
||Mar 14, 2018
||Mr. Kelvin Vachhani
Membership Required (Join Free Today)
||SUNRAY INTERNATIONAL, established in 2006, is a large establishment having core capabilities of supplying Chemicals, Minerals, Engineering goods, Building materials, Agriculture Equipments, Organic Fertilizers, Agro & Its Processed Products etc.
SUNRAY INTERNATIONAL is leading Manufacture and government recognized Exporters and Domestic Supplier. Within a short span our company has established a reputation as a reliable international supplier of quality and vivid variety products.
We endeavored to provide the best quality material at the most reasonable prices. We wish to use our strengths to cater client requirements using our full potential. It has enabled us to establish a long term business relation with our prospective buyers.
We located in most progressive state (GUJARAT) of most progressive Asian country (INDIA), Indian market has always been the best market for many of the products. People all over the world have always looked upon this market for products where one gets value for money. Having a thorough knowledge of the Indian market is a must for those who basically supply Indian products to the whole world. SUNRAY INTERNATIONAL is a name that really does one and everything in the field of sourcing as well supplying the best of the Indian products to those who are interested in doing business with India.
In today is world of cut throat competition one has to look upon the basic things as how to satisfy the customer in the best possible way. Quality and Price are the two basic aspects that attract a customer. Once things are settled with these aspects then come as to how quickly the order is executed. We always stand by with our commitments. Thus the focus of the company is totally to provide the best of the services and wide variety of products in the Global & Domestic market.
We supply Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC), Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch (CMS), Carboxymethyl Tamarind Kernel Powder (CMT/CMTKP), Monochloroacetic Acid (MCA), Sodium Monochloro Acetate (SMCA), Guar Gum Powder, Dolomite, Soapstone, Hydrated Lime, Marble Powder, Chalk Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Cotton Cake, Groundnut Meal, Castor Cake, Castor De Oiled Cake (Castor Meal), Neem Cake, Neem De Oiled Cake, Castor Oil Cold Press (Virgin), Neem Oil Cold Press (Virgin), Water Pump, Insecticide Sprayer, Ceramic Tiles and Sanitary Wares etc
|Areas of Interest:
3. Transport/Shipping & Transportation
9. Food & Beverages/Other
10. Food & Beverages/Spices & Sauces
11. Food & Beverages/Oils
12. Food & Beverages/Meat & Poultry
13. Food & Beverages/Fruit & Vegetable Products
14. Food & Beverages/Food Additives
15. Food & Beverages/Fish & Seafood
16. Food & Beverages/Equipment
17. Food & Beverages/Drinks
18. Food & Beverages/Dairy Products
19. Food & Beverages/Alcohol
20. Textile & Wear/Other
21. Textile & Wear/Yarn & Thread
22. Textile & Wear/Textiles
23. Textile & Wear/Stocks
24. Textile & Wear/Garment
25. Textile & Wear/Footwear
26. Textile & Wear/Fabric
27. Textile & Wear/Equipment
28. Textile & Wear/Clothing
29. Textile & Wear/Apparel
30. Textile & Wear/Accessories
31. Electronics & Electricals/Other
32. Electronics & Electricals/Power Supplies
33. Electronics & Electricals/Electronic Instruments
34. Electronics & Electricals/Consumer Electronics
35. Electronics & Electricals/Components
36. Electronics & Electricals/Communications
37. Electronics & Electricals/Cables & Wire
38. Electronics & Electricals/Appliances
39. Service Industry/Other
40. Service Industry/Travel
41. Service Industry/Translation
42. Service Industry/Publishing
43. Service Industry/News & Media
44. Service Industry/Marketing & Advertising
45. Service Industry/Management
46. Service Industry/Legal
47. Service Industry/Internet & IT
48. Service Industry/Insurance
49. Service Industry/Health
50. Service Industry/Financial
51. Service Industry/Engineering
52. Service Industry/Employment
53. Service Industry/Education
54. Service Industry/Consulting
55. Computers & Hardware/Other
56. Computers & Hardware/Second Hand
57. Computers & Hardware/Printers
58. Computers & Hardware/Peripherals
59. Computers & Hardware/Notebooks & PDA
60. Computers & Hardware/Network Devices
61. Computers & Hardware/Monitors
62. Computers & Hardware/Hardware Components
63. Computers & Hardware/Computers
64. Raw Materials/Other
65. Raw Materials/Woods
66. Raw Materials/Stones
67. Raw Materials/Recycle
68. Raw Materials/Packaging & Paper
69. Raw Materials/Mines & Minerals
70. Raw Materials/Metals
71. Raw Materials/Fuels & Gasses
72. Raw Materials/Forestry
76. Chemicals/Pest Control
77. Chemicals/Paint & Pigments
81. Chemicals/Detergents & Cleaning
82. Machinery & Tools/Other
83. Machinery & Tools/Satellite
84. Machinery & Tools/Pumps
85. Machinery & Tools/Power Tools
86. Machinery & Tools/Parts
87. Machinery & Tools/Optical
88. Machinery & Tools/Mechanical Lubricants
89. Machinery & Tools/Machinery
90. Machinery & Tools/Heavy Equipment
91. Machinery & Tools/Hand Tools
92. Machinery & Tools/Equipment
93. Machinery & Tools/Conveying Systems
94. Building & Construction/Other
95. Building & Construction/Stone & Cement
96. Building & Construction/Real Estate
97. Building & Construction/Materials
98. Building & Construction/Equipment
99. Building & Construction/Doors & Windows
100. Building & Construction/Construction
101. Building & Construction/Architecture
102. Health & Beauty/Other
103. Health & Beauty/Toiletries
104. Health & Beauty/Pharmaceuticals
105. Health & Beauty/Medical
106. Health & Beauty/Fitness
107. Health & Beauty/Equipment
108. Health & Beauty/Cosmetics
109. Health & Beauty/Beauty
110. Arts & Furniture/Other
111. Arts & Furniture/Pictures
112. Arts & Furniture/Jewelry & Imitation
113. Arts & Furniture/Furniture
114. Arts & Furniture/Design
115. Arts & Furniture/Decoration
116. Arts & Furniture/Crafts
117. Arts & Furniture/Antiques
118. General & Leisure Goods/Tourism
119. General & Leisure Goods/Sports
120. Agriculture & Farm/Other
121. Agriculture & Farm/Vegetables
122. Agriculture & Farm/Product Stocks
123. Agriculture & Farm/Product Processing
124. Agriculture & Farm/Plants
125. Agriculture & Farm/Livestock
126. Agriculture & Farm/Fruits
127. Agriculture & Farm/Flowers
128. Agriculture & Farm/Fertilizers
129. Agriculture & Farm/Equipment
130. Agriculture & Farm/Crops & Seeds
131. Agriculture & Farm/Animal Products